Randall Mark Verret Jr.
Mark Verret received his undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans in 1999. He received his Masters of Public Administration in 2005 from LSU. He has been with LSU since 2001 working for the LSU Agricultural Center before coming to the HSRG in 2005. Mark supports the network infrastructure, server, and client systems for the organization. Additionally he maintains the database systems. Recent projects include designing and implementing database/file replication between two separate data centers for disaster recovery purposes. He is also managing the organization's business intelligence initiatives.
- PhD Human Resource Education and Workforce Development, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, 2019
- MPA Public Administration, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2005
- BS Business Administration, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, 1999
- Teaching Interests: Business Intelligence
- Research Interests: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Agile Development, Agile Project Management
Professional and Service Activities
- Tableau User Group, Officer, President/Elect/Past (September 30, 2015 - August 11, 2017)
- Information Resources Committee, Committee Member (August 1, 2013 - July 31, 2014)
- Information Resources Committee, Committee Member (August 1, 2012 - July 31, 2013)
Employed by LSU since