Selling Crash Reports Online
CARTS has partnered with LexisNexis® CoplogicTM Solutions Inc, to help your agency sell its crash reports securely online. Additionally, CARTS and LexisNexis have developed a program with Experian® that will provide participating agencies with complimentary access to a national database, AutoCheck® for Law Enforcement, powered by Experian. When combined this relationship allows participating agencies to:
- Sell crash reports online without having to provide equipment, resources, or technical knowledge.
- Help its officers prevent fraud and the titling of stolen vehicles through their smartphone, laptop, or tablet via complimentary access to AutoCheck® for Law Enforcement, powered by Experian.
- Keep 100% of applicable agency report fee revenue realized from the sale of reports.
- Reduce staffing needs, work hours and supply costs associated with manually printing and fulfilling report requests.
- Improve service to its community with on demand access to crash reports online.* *Citizens still have the option to request crash reports in person or by mail if they so desire
Here's how it works:
- Request this no cost service from LexisNexis.
- LexisNexis will then establish an agreement with your agency which allows the agency to set your crash report agency fee and authorizes LexisNexis to sell reports on the agency's behalf.
- CARTS will provide a few data elements to LexisNexis to enable online searches and will only release a copy of a crash report to LexisNexis once it is sold. For more information, please contact: Jeremy Bringle Law Enforcement Specialist Account Manager at 678-849-5032 or firstname.lastname@example.org LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of RELX Inc. Coplogic is a registered trademark of LexisNexis Claims Solutions Inc. AutoCheck is a registered trademark of Experian. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies © Experian 2017.